The Canoe Axe
$94.00 USD– Sold Out
The Canoe Axe is designed with a great deal of utility in mind, whether traversing the waters or when out in the backcountry on foot. For fire-making, it is the perfect companion for producing kindling as well as for harvesting and spitting wood. Additionally, it is portable enough to be an all-purpose tool in the backcountry when clearing a way or keeping a trail or bank access open. The Canoe Axe is delivered with a leather sheath which is made in Lithuania.
- Head weight: 1.35 Lbs.
- Total weight: 2.2 Lbs
- Handle length: 19.5”
- Head mount: wood and round metal wedge
- Handle type: US sourced hickory, ergonomic curved shape
- Handle colors: Black (anti-slip) and red
- Sheath: Heavy duty leather with robust buttons (Made in Lithuania)
- Steel type: C45
- Rockwell hardness of head: 47-55 hrc